Sunday 18 March 2012



Review: Silence- Becca Fitzpatrick







The noise between Patch and Nora is gone. They've overcome the secrets riddled in Patch's dark past...bridged two irreconcilable worlds...faced heart-wrenching tests of betrayal, loyalty and trust...and all for a love that will transcend the boundary between heaven and earth. Armed with nothing but their absolute faith in one another, Patch and Nora enter a desperate fight to stop a villain who holds the power to shatter everything they've worked for—and their love—forever.

~Look at that awesome cover for it!~


I read this last year but I wanted to share this review as I loved the books soo much. 

I still haven't fully recovered from this book. In a good way, a very good way. It blew my mind, it was that amazing just like the rest of the series.
I'm not going to say if it was worst or better then the other two books because that's unfair they were all amazing on different levels.

Before I even began reading my heart was beating so fast I was certain it would explode. (Without sounding obsessed I was screaming and dancing around as soon as the book was published and as soon as I got to read it) Which does make me seem obsessed and crazy but I'm not all the time.

So the start dragged on forever, but it only felt that way because my friend told me something was going to happen later and it seemed as if I couldn't get to it fast enough. Also it dragged on because I didn't have time to read it I was so busy, but later on when things got hot (I mean it in that way, and in action wise way) I ditched sleep and read this book non-stop. I don't regret my decision at all!!!!

I have a lot more to say, but I don't want to spoil the book for anyone that hasn't read it yet. But when you get around to it, it will blow you away.
Imagine the best chocolate in the world, then times it by 10. Then eat that chocolate while you are reading this book, and the book will be as good as the chocolate if not better.

There is nothing I hate/ don't like about the book. For me it's impossible to find something I didn't love. Even if some parts annoyed me (Hank)



I was very lucky to have met Becca Fitzpatrick and have my books signed :D:D Also I have the Silence in special edition so I have the very first unread Patch and Nora meeting. And it was great, it reminded me how good of friends Rixon and Patch were. But also the story is written in Patch's point of view! And it was really good and interesting ;)
                    Bitten!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment