Friday 8 June 2012

Review: Dark Heart Surrender- Lee Monroe 



ONE GIRL. TWO WORLDS. SHATTERED. Jane's world has changed now that Luca, love of her live, inhabits it, and she's happier than she ever thought she could be. But how can a werewolf survive in the real world? When an immortal lives in the mortal world, the natural order of things must change. And what seems perfect, becomes destructive. They've overcome different worlds. But nothing could prepare Jane for this ...





Why the hell did I wait for this book for so long?

Okay so bad start to the book- I pretty much forgot what happened in the other two books!! Shame on me. I remembered all the *big* stuff and key events in the books. And after a while I started to remember more and more *phew* but that got me thinking (did I really enjoy the books as much as I thought I did?)



I could not for the life of me get into this book! I have no real idea why but I just couldn’t. It felt like there was a massive wall between me and the books and I kept on bashing me head on the wall. It was a disaster.

But wait, it got better halfway through- it wasn’t amazing but it was certainly better than the rest.



Ugh such a disappointing book!! I expected MORE from it a LOT more than this. What the hell was this anyway?! I loved the way the second book ended and that would have been fine for me, it was a cute “happy ever after” with a little mystery.



I have mixed feelings about the new characters. I loved it as it was fresh and new but hated it at the same time. Hold your horses wasn’t there a little cliff hanger at the end of the second book? What is the point in bringing in more characters with more *difficulties* at least make them relevant to the previous books. Truth be told I was furious at this, at first I was hoping that Soren would just jump up and save Jane. Or something back from Nissilum would jump out and bite their asses. But sadly no!! That was too much to ask for apparently.

I love the cover in Dark Heart Rising so why does this cover have to be so bleh? The girl doesn’t even look real!



Comparing all the books together this was quite truly crap! So so disappointed in this book- most of it was terrible and I wanted to tear my hair out.

Also if you’re living together with your *hot* boyfriend I don’t think you would act like Jane at all! Let’s just say she was purer than a nun. 




Barley kissed~ Seriously? Are you freaking kidding me? Only one thing I can compare this book to and it was one of the ugly sloppy kisses from old grannies!! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment